Help! I need to know what a science fair log book?
A log book is a science diary with information about your project from start to finish. A binder with dividers works well. Following are suggestions for the labels for your dividers. I do suggest you check with your teacher before preparing the labels. She or he may have other ways to organize your log book.
- Rules and Regulations: Information from your teacher.
- A Planning Calendar: Dates that each part of your project development is due.
- Topic Research: Data collected in choosing a topic.
- Project Research: Data collected and used to design the project question, hypothesis and experiment.
- Project Question and Hypothesis
- Project Experiment and Control Experiment
- Experimental Data and Results
- Display and Presentation