Homemade Slime Recipe
1. In a small jar, make a Glue Solution by mixing 4-ounces (1/2 cup) of Elmer’s Glue Gel with 1/2 cup of tap water. Mix thoroughly.
2. In a second small jar, make a Borax Solution by mixing 1 teaspoon of Borax powder with 1 cup of tap water. Mix thoroughly.
3. At the same time, pour the glue solution and borax solution into a bowl (at least 1 quart-size).
4. If you are not allergic to borax, stir the slime that forms with your hands. Pick up and knead the slime until it feels dry. (Discard the excess liquid left in the bowl. It can be safely poured down a drain.)
1. Don’t eat the slime – it isn’t especially toxic, but it is not good for you either!
2. Keep slime away from small children because they might choke on it.
3. Slime cleans up relatively easy using hair conditioner.
5. To discard the slime, put it in a resealable plastic bag and put it in the garbage. Do not try to wash it down the drain.
6. To store, place the slime in a plastic resealable bag and put it in the refrigerator. Write DO NOT EAT on the bag.
|202 Oozing, Bubbling, Dripping & Bouncing Experiments|