Elmer’s white school glue
measuring spoons, stirring fork (or spoon)
1/2 measuring cups, 2-cup measuring cup
1. Make a Glue Solution:
In the mixing bowl add 1/2 cup (4-oz bottle of Elmer’s White School Glue) with 1/2 cup of tap water. Add 5 drops of food coloring. Stir Well.
2. Make a Borax Solution:
Fill the large measuring cup with 1 cup of distilled water. Add 1 teaspoon of borax. Stir well.
3. Combine the solutions:
Stir with a fork as you slowly pour the borax solution into the bowl with colored glue.
1. Do not eat any of the solution or the slime.
2. Do not pour the slime down a drain, instead dispose of it in the trash.
3. Keep the slime away from small children, they could choke on it.
4. Colored slime can stain furniture.
5. Keep away from fabric and carpet. If it gets in these materials, hair conditioner will help to remove it.