- Select a topic that you find interesting, then learn as much as you can about it. This is called RESEARCH. Research is done by reading as well as by asking people in the know, such as your teacher, parents, librarian, etc…
- If you can think of an experiment to answer the questions, then you have a science topic. For example, ants follow one another when traveling to food and taking it back to their home. One way to determine if ants will not walk across talcum powder would be to sprinkle powder across the trail ants are traveling on. Part of the experiment could be to test the amount of powder used as well as the width of the powder across the trail.
- (CAUTION: IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANT STINGS, DO NOT USE THE ANT TOPIC.)
Animals: Facts or Fiction?
1. Are Hummingbirds attracted to red colored objects?
2. Will Ants walk across talcum powder?
People: Facts or Fiction?
2. Do Girls blink their eyes more often than boys .
3. Do People with dark hair generally have brown eyes and people with blond hair generally have blue eyes?
|Help! My Science Project is Due Tomorrow! Easy Experiments You Can Do Overnight|